Below are the 3rd-party companies that BizHub Central is collaborating with for YOUR benefit!
Transacting, escrow, ewallets.
We are working with Truzo, a South African escrow service, payment gateway and ewallet provider.
When transacting through Truzo, you get many benefits from our collaboration with them, including peace-of-mind transacting at a much lower cost than normal payment gateways charge, without the escrow and ewallet services that Truzo provides. Money is stored in your ewallet, so it doesn't have to be deposited into a physical bank.
10 Reasons Why We Use Truzo.
1. Truzo is not only registered with the Payments Association of South Africa (PASA) but also regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and conducts rigorous compliance checks on every Truzo user to ensure a safe and secure environment.
2. The Truzo service incorporates a payment gateway, an ewallet and an escrow service.
3. Merchants and consumers have peace of mind, knowing that funds are held by a well-known and respected company. Consumers are safe, knowing that their money will only be paid over once the goods or services are delivered/rendered to their satisfaction. The merchant is safe, knowing that they will get paid.
4. The escrow fee is 1.5% per transaction, far less than what a conventional payment gateway charges (5.5%). In addition, the fee is split 50/50 between the buyer and the seller, reducing individual costs even further.
5. You can download the Truzo mobile app from GooglePlay and the AppStore.
Trust at your fingertips
Truzo is more than just an escrow payment platform. With their mobile app anyone can transact on the go.
No need to set reminders or make notes of the agreement for later, simply open the app and create your transaction right there and then.
Truzo also understands that agreements can change so they’ve built in the flexibility to edit transactions as needed.
Truzo (Pty) Ltd (2016/390144/07) is a Juristic Representative under Envisionit Capital Solutions (2010/004986/07) FSP 43556.
6. Choose to pay by Instant EFT or by debit or credit card.
7. With Truzo's escrow payment platform there's no waiting periods for funds to clear.
8. Truzo works with multiple banks, has multiple payment methods and offers a multi-currency solution via their UK office. Truzo creates tailored solutions to meet individual and/or business needs, no matter what the transaction size is.
The Friday Club Business Network Forum.
Connecting Business to Business.
FridayClub was established 31 years ago with the main aim of helping businesses to connect and grow!
BizHub Central is a registered member of the Friday Club. Together we aim to grow businesses through connection and e-learning platforms.
We have all the hands-on tools needed to achieve this goal.
For us to help you, we need you to be engaged and connected!
If you DO NOT have enough business and you are NOT satisfied with your current situation, join the FridayClub!
BizHub's CEO, Paul, has known Allan Hammond, President of the Friday Club, for more than a decade and has been a member of the Club for many years. The Club meets every Friday morning at 7.45 for 8.00 am so it's attending members can tell everyone in the meeting who they are, what their business is and what specials they are offering. Before the Covid pandemic the Club would meet at a number of different restaurants in Pretoria for a traditional breakfast and 1-on-1 meetings. These are still happening when circumstances allow, otherwise we meet in Zoom calls.
Members do business with each other and refer each other to outside customers. When they do this, or when they give exemplary service, they are given accolades in the meeting. When members hear someone asking about a product or service that they know someone in the Club can provide, they share these leads with one another.
Guests are invited to attend meetings, and should they wish to become a member, they speak to Allan or to one of the management team. All paid-up members can list their businesses in GrowSA,
Gr8Biz, the Fridayclub website and in mysalesteam.co.za for greater exposure.
Other features exist, and I know Allan will be happy to explain more, so please get in touch with him. His Cell no. is 076 948 2641 and his email address is
Why We Use What3words.
At BizHub Central we have included a What3words field at Checkout to make parcel deliveries faster and easier. (Below is the Paypal Express Checkout example, supplied by What3words. BizHub doesn't use Paypal):
Go to Google Play Store or the App Store and download the What3words app to your phone.
Open the app in your phone, step outside and find the 3m x 3m square outside your front door or front gate, then write down and save the 3 words identifying that spot. Give it to people who are looking for your place - couriers or visitors. They must have the app on their phones, too. Tell them how to use it. See Youtube videos below. Just type the 3 words, each separated by a period (full stop), eg: mouse.juices.skip - without spaces) and Google Maps will find your destination and guide you to it, no matter how remote it is.
Customers: When you buy a product in the BizHubMall and Proceed to Checkout, insert the What3words for your front door/gate in the field provided, and you will soon receive your parcel.
Retailers: Give the What3words code and physical address to the delivery company. They will take it from there. When a customer provides a What3words address, it can go on the label as an extra line.
Watch these 3 videos to learn more about What3words!